Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's a Necessity


I made a mistake. I left this precious, sweet, sweet baby lamp in a Seattle consignment shop yesterday.

Why. WHY! It's such a gem!

Not to worry. I'm going back for it today. I mean really, $19 for a lamp like that? I could spend that much at Ikea on a plastic lamp that I have to put together myself that won't work in a year. So yeah. I'm going back. And if someone else already snatched it, so HELP me...I'll curl up into a ball and weep in the middle of the store. I won't really though. But maybe! We'll see. Updates to follow.

7 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Run, Court! Get it!

Michaela said...

WHY did you leave it?! Clearly you need it :) It's perfect.

Tiffany Leigh said...

Amazing find! Crossing my fingers for you that it's still there!!!
xo
Tiffany
tiffanyleighinteriordesign.blogspot.com

Devin said...

Haha! You better step on it before someone else gets their hands on it!

Kris said...

LOVE it! What a great find, I hope you get it! :)

sissysclosetxo.blogspot.com

Cortney said...

Did you get it?! I love it!

charmaine said...

I hope you got it!!!