Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Photoshop Residential & Commercial Project

Hi guys! First off, I'm sorry for being the most MIA blogger on earth lately. Eek. Let's just say, never again will I be taking 5 classes at once (mark my words). 

BUT to include you in some of my busyness, I just wanted to pop in and show you a few things I've been working on in school lately!

These are both from Photoshop (my favorite class). It's once a week for two and a half hours, but honestly, I could stay in there for hours longer working on these fun things if I had more time.

For these projects, we were given blank room and were assigned to fill them with materials and furniture in perspective! This first one had to be a commercial space, and the second one was a residential space. 


I'm still planning on adding some lighting to this little cafe, but here's my start!


Hope you guys had a great Memorial Day weekend and are having a wonderful week!

PS: I haven't forgotten to tell you my big news. Hehe. Soon.

4 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Those are cool, Court! I wish I knew how to do that! Fancy pants!

Sadie Dear said...

5 classes- wow, that's rough. You can do it: looks like you're off to a good start!

Maria M. said...

Those are great! I especially love the second one! :-)

sapna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.