Wednesday, December 14, 2011

You know you're a new blogger when...

You wake up to find comments on a post you didn't 
even know you did. 

Ha.....yes. I don't even know how this post happened. All I know is that I was on Polyvore last night making this:


And when I wake up today, I had new comments! On a post with just a cute table. With no writing in my post. Lol. Awk. Thaaat gave me a good laugh this morning...

Clearly I'm still learning the ropes here.

Have you had any awkward moments like this as a new blogger?

5 comments:

Nicole said...

haha! so awesome. came over from your sister's blog. you guys are adorable.

xoxo

his little lady said...

getting into blogging took me a while, just to understand everything. you'll catch on quickly and soon become obsessed. promise ;)
xo TJ

dining table perth said...

blogging is the process to share your views and updates of you and related to your life.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Sometimes the short and sweet posts are fun - that awesome table needed no words! I love your board...I have to check out Polyvore.

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Too funny! I admit that I just learned how to use Polyvore and have accidentally posted my boards to Blogger several times! Glad to know I'm not the only one! Lovely blog!