Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fresh Home Office - My Polyvore Creation


The day I discovered Polyvore was possibly one of the greatest days of my life.

It's a really fun website where you can compile different items to create inspiration boards. People mainly use it for fashion and interior inspiration. Since I'm just a *little* obsessed with interior design, I use Polyvore to quickly pull together items and get a general idea of what a space could look like. And let me just tell you from experience, it's much faster {and less tedious} than constructing a real color board. I only spent about 20 minutes on this one and when I was done, I was ready to move in and call this my office. This would have taken much longer if I had any sort of budget, however :) Ha ha...yeah. No budget for this room. 
For this space I had no design plan to begin with. I just randomly gathered things I loved, and the room started to come together in a beautiful way!

That's what is so great about design. There are endless possibilities...so many unique ways to make a room just right for a specific person. I love the fact that I could simply switch out a few of these pieces and I'd have a completely different feeling room. 

Man oh man, I love my major.



No comments: