Sunday, November 27, 2011

Found


As I talked about in my last post, Cannon Beach, Oregon is one of my favorite places. I've been going there many times a year since I was 6 or so...but somehow I had never been in this store until this last summer! I love discovering little shops like this!


The moment I stepped foot in the door, THIS beauty was sitting there. I have a thing for distressed wood...and for anything minty blue. Needless to say...this little dresser caught my eye.


Then...THEN...there was this glorious multicolored armoire. 
Kind of Anthropologie-esque wouldn't you say? Wanted it. 

Can you tell I get really excited about stores like this? I'm a little obsessed. Guess I'm in the right major!

I hope you guys had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend! I did...so much so that I've postponed driving back to school for the last possible second. I wanted to live it up at home as long as I could before I start this busy week! So, the 7:20 AM ferry awaits me tomorrow morning. Have a great day everyone!



1 comment:

Julia said...

This shop looks amazing! Congrats on starting your blog! I Look forward to following you.